Download Eaadhar Card By Name
Earlier we have seen that how you can download e-aadhar using enrollment ID which is given in your aadhar enrollment slip. But what if you have lost your Enrollment ID? In this case, you need to download your aadhar card by Name.
In order to download Eaadhar Card by name first, you have to find your Aadhar number. Though you have lost your enrollment slip you can’t find your aadhar number aka UID. So first we will retrieve Lost EID & UID.
Find Lost EID & UID
Finding Lost EID and UID is simple and takes a few minutes only. In order to find UID follow the given steps:
Step-1: First of all open UIDAI official Portal which is uidai.gov.in
Step-2: On the homepage of UIDAI. Click on Retrieve Lost EID/UID tab from the first column under aadhar services tab
Step-3: Once you click on that option, a new window will open and you will be required to provide a few information. First of all select UID from the first column than in the middle column enter the details like Name, Address, Email address and registered mobile number to get UID as SMS and after text verification code press Send OTP button.
Step-4: Within a few minutes you will get one OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter that OTP in last column and press enter.
Once you have done with the complete process you will get your EID/UID number on your mail and on registered mobile number. Now it’s time to download eaadhar using that UID number.
Download Eaadhar by UID
Now to download aadhar card by name/UID follow steps given below:
- Firstly open UIDAI portal which is uidai.gov.in
- Now on the homepage click on Download Aadhar Card given in the first tab
- Once you click on that button you will be redirected to a new page there Select appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” (EID) OR “Aadhaar ID“ (UID), under “I have” tab
- Enter your aadhar number(If you have selected UID) or 14 digit Enrollment Id (If you have selected EID option), full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Click on “Get OTP“
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- Once you receive OTP on your registered mobile number then enter that OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download“
If your aadhar application has processed by UIDAI then you can able to download your Eaadhar PDF which will be password protected. The password to open eaadhar PDF is the combination of Your first four letters of name and date of birth.
So this is the complete process to download Eaadhar by name after retrieving lost UID and EID. Let us know if you have any doubt in any steps listed above in the comment section. We will try to guide you as soon as possible.