Download and Print Eaadhar Card Online
Aadhar is a 12 digit identification card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India. 12 digit aadhar number is randomly generated by UIDAI and contains aadhar holder’s personal information like his/her name, address, mobile number, gender, date of birth and biometrics information.
If you have successfully enrolled in aadhar enrollment process then you don’t have to wait for 3 months to get original aadhar card by post because once your aadhar application will successfully verify then after checking aadhar card status you can download eaadhar (digital aadhar card) online from UIDAI. here is the complete process of that.
Download Eaadhar using EID Number
There are multiple ways to download eaadhar online. In this method, we will be using the Enrollment ID card to download eadhar. The steps are as follows.
- The first step is to open official UIDAI Portal
- On the homepage of UIDAI portal click on “Download Aadhaar” tab given under Aadhar Services column
- You will see a form after redirect to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now in the form fist Select EID option and then enter your 14 digit Enrolment number, Date and time (Example: 1234/12345/12345 11/05/2018 12:12:19)
- Now Enter your Name as mention in your aadhar enrolment receipt/slip.
- Enter your 6 digit area PIN code.
- Enter captcha security code for human verification purpose and click on Request OTP.
- Once you get your OTP on your registered mobile number then enter that 6 digit OTP (One time password )
- At the end Click on Download Aadhaar.
- An Aadhaar PDF file automatically downloads in your browser.
The password to open aadhar PDF is the combination of your Furst 4 Digit of your Name and your Date of birth given in aadhar enrollment slip.
Download Eaadhar using UID Number
Downloading aadhar card using UID number is same as an above process but the only change is, you need to select UID option to download eaadhar instead of EID number.
- As mention above visit UIDAI official portal
- In the homepage, you can see Aadhar Service columns, in the first column click on “Download Aadhar”
- Now in Download Eaadhar page, there are three option button (I Have) * Aadhaar Number, Enrolment ID, and VID
- Select I Have “Aadhaar Number”
- Now it’s time to fill up pieces of information given in your enrollment slip, first thing is to enter your 12 digit adhaar number
- Enter your Full name as mention in your aadhar Enrolment slip.
- Now Enter your Area Pin code in PIN Code input field.
- Now for human verification enter the security code.
- TOTP (Time based One Time Password). This is an optional field. You can download aadhar card without OTP if you have mAadhaar android app in your smartphone.
- Click on Request OTP.
- You will get a 6 digit OTP Number (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP Number in the bottom or last field of the form.
- Click on Download Aadhaar button.
- your aadhar card will automatically download in your browser.
In the end, one PDF will be saved in your system which contains your aadhar details and the password to open eaadhar PDF is the combination of the first four letters of your name and date of birth.