If you don’t have Aadhar card then we will highly recommend you to enroll for the aadhar enrollment process because Aadhar contains almost all information starting with Name, Address, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile number, PIN code and Biometrix data (fingerprints).
So, the first step is to enroll for Aadhar Card and next step is to check Aadhar Card Status (UIDAI Status) once you apply for aadhar card. Once you submit your aadhar application at aadhar card center you will get one Aadhar Enrollment slip which contains few details and that will require your aadhar card status.
Once your aadhar card application has verified then you don’t have to wait for 3 months to get new aadhar card by post because you can download Eaadhar (aka digital aadhar card) which is same as original aadhar card online at uidai.gov.in
In this post, you will find multiple ways to check aadhar card status.
Check UIDAI Aadhar Card Status
Here are some notes to keep in mind before checking aadhar card status
- You will require EID (Enrolment ID) to check your Aadhaar Status.
- The top of your acknowledgment slip contains 14 digit enrolment number (1234/12345/12345) and the 14 digit date and time (dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss) of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your Enrolment ID (EID).
Step-1: First step is to open Aadhar KIOSK portal.
Step-2: Now in the home page of aadhar KIOSK click on Check Aadhar Status Tab
Step-3: Now in the first Box enter your Enrollment ID along with Date and Time in next box. In the last box enter text verification Code and then click on CHECK STATUS.
Now if your aadhar application has processed then you can able to see your aadhar card and it will be available for download. But if your aadhar application isn’t processed then you need to wait for some days and then check back your adhar status.
Check Aadhaar Card status through a mobile number
To Check aadhar card status using mobile you need to send an SMS only by Your registered mobile number. Here are the complete steps to check your aadhar status.
- Type the following SMS ”UID STATUS<14 Digits enrolment Number>” and sent it to 51969.
- It the Aadhaar has been generated, the applicant will receive an SMS on the register mobile number to contain the Aadhaar number.
- If the applicant will not receive SMS, the SMS sent to the applicants with the current status of the Aadhaar.
We hope you like the information given in this article and If you have any issue in any steps you can comment down here and we will try our best to provide you with a proper solution.