Check Aadhar Card Update Status
As of now, we all know the importance of aadhar card. It’s not compulsory but mandatory in many government schemes like LPG subsidy benefits and Most of the Pradhanmantri Schemes.
Nowadays UIDAI facing a big issue of incorrect information in the individual’s aadhar card because of tons of application verification in a short period of time. We have also covered the topic about How you can do aadhar card correction online and offline. Once you update your aadhar card it’ important to check whether your aadhar correction form has processed or not. You can check your aadhar update status using URN and SRN number.
Earlier there is only URN (Update Request Number) number by after latest update from UIDAI we also need to provide SRN (service request number) number which we will get once we submit our aadhar update application via SMS in our registered mobile number.
Once you have your URN and SRN number then you can check your aadhar update status and download your new updated Eaadhar card online. Here are the complete steps for that:
Check Aadhar Card Update Status by URN
NOTE: Before checking aadhar update status you need to have your URN & SRN number
STEP-1: First step is to open Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal
STEP-2: On the homepage of Check Aadhar Update Status you need to fill up the following details:
- Your Aadhar Number
- URN Number
- SRN Number
- Text Verification Code
STEP-3: Once you fill up all the details Click on GET STATUS tab.
Now If your Aadhar Correction Process have successfully verified then You can able to Download New Eaadhar but if it’s in under process then wait for few days and then check again using same URN Number.
There are three scenarios you need to consider checking aadhar update status.
- ‘Under Review’
If the Aadhar Update Status Listed as ‘Rejected’, the following reasons could be possible for the Rejection.
- Inadequate documents were submitted.
- Incorrect details submitted.
- Human error when filling the request form.
If your aadhar got rejected then you can still re-apply for new aadhar application online as well as offline but make sure this time you correct the mistakes you made last time.
If your aadhar update application has successfully verified then you can download your new updated Eaadhar by following these steps:
Download Eaadhar @eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Once your aadhar update is complete you can follow these steps to download your eaadhar:
- First of all open official UIDAI Portal
- On the homepage of UIDAI portal click on “Download Aadhaar” tab given under Aadhar Services column
- You will see a form after redirect to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now in the form fist Select EID option and then enter your 14 digit Enrolment number, Date and time (Example: 1234/12345/12345 21/04/2018 10:17:49)
- Now Enter your Name as mention in your aadhar enrolment receipt/slip.
- Enter your 6 digit area PIN code.
- Enter captcha security code for human verification purpose and click on Request OTP.
- Once you get your OTP on your registered mobile number then enter that 6 digit OTP (One time password )
- At the end Click on Download Aadhaar.
- An Aadhaar PDF file automatically downloads in your browser.
So, we hope this guide will provide you with proper direction to check aadhar update status using URN and SRN number as well as in downloading new eaadhar card online. But still if you are facing any problem in any steps you can place your comment in the comment section and we will try to help you out.